DPYO Forms & Information
2022-2023 DPYO Schedule – As of 11.28.22
Jackrabbit Portal for members: Registration & tuition payments
Absence Notification Form
DPYO Handbook 2022-23
Please print the two forms below and return to the DPYO Parent meeting in September 11, 2022.
Campout 2023 – Medical Authorization Form
Campout 2023 – Camp Kern Waiver
2023 Scholarship Information (available Spring 2023)
Order Forms & Ticket Offers
2022-2023 Ticket Offer
T-Shirt Orders – coming soon
- DPYO Rehearsals are not cancelled for winter weather-related reasons unless there is a Level 3 snow emergency declared in Dayton or the location of the rehearsal.
- If there is a Level 3 snow emergency declared in your area, but not in Dayton, do not drive. You are excused from rehearsal.
- If roads are hazardous, parents may elect to keep their DPYO member home.
- If roads are in questionable condition, late arrivals will be excused, but we recommend departing for rehearsal earlier.
- DPYO concerts are cancelled ONLY by the decision of DPAA management.
Additional Performance Opportunities
If you are a member of an existing chamber group (string quartet, trio, etc.) and are interested in being called from time to time for an occasional performance opportunity, please have one person from your group send Dr. Reynolds an email with the names of the chamber ensemble’s members.